Thursday, May 28, 2015

My husband.....My writing......

Today I thought it would let all  my fans know about what has been happening in my life. On February 22, 2015 I married the most unbelievable man in the world. He is an important part of my life. He makes me complete. I am so proud to call him husband and my soul mate. He shows me every day, in small and big ways, how much he loves me and what I mean to him. My last name is now Williams. Proud of that name......

Here are a couple of pictures of our wedding....


Mr. and Mrs. Vernon Williams

Our wedding rings



Flowers he brings to me nearly every day........








Now on another note.....

My Writing......

I have been working feverishly on my new series. The first book is done. The title is: "Death in Coyote Canyon" Series title is Guardian of the Dream Catcher. I plan on writing as many books as I can in this series. I love it.......

Well my fellow authors, friends, and family....Until next time....

Always walk in harmony,
Melinda 

No comments: